Are you searching for the best commercial pressure washer? But can’t make a proper decision? We know there is so much confusion. There are various types of pressure washers available in the market. To select the best one, you have to know all the features, including advantages, disadvantages, and warranty of all these types. But it is too difficult for anyone. Therefore, we present some of the best commercial pressure washers from our analysis and research to help you make the right decision.
What Is a Pressure Washer?
Pressure washers are also known as power washers, jet washers. It provides a mighty concentrated water jet to clean dirt. It is more effective than a brush and uses less water for washing dirt than a garden hose.
A pressure washer is mainly a motorized hosepipe. A powerful pump creates a high-pressure water flow that helps to remove dirt quickly and more effectively.
Types of Pressure Washer
Pressure washers are mainly two types:
- Cold Water Pressure Washers
- Hot Water Pressure Washers
Cold Water Pressure Washers
Cold-water pressure washers are the most popular because they are easy to manufacture and more suitable to use. This type of power washer is specially designed for consumers rather than for professionals, but you will get many professional-grade models in the market. It is available in both gas-powered models and electric-powered models.
Gas Engine Units
Gasoline-powered pressure washers make a louder sound than electric-powered pressure washers. It also produces fumes that occur in air pollution. But it is more portable than an electrical pressure washer and can carry anywhere you want. This machine is suitable for outdoor applications. Fume and noise are not significant problems if you want a more robust and highly portable washer and mainly want to use it outdoors.
Electric Engine Units
Electric power washers are fume and noise-free, but there is a power limitation. Most of the electric pressure washer comes with 120V at 15- or 20-amps motors. But most of the home electrical output is lower than the industrial buildings that disallow the horsepower equal to that of gas engine units.
Though this washer has power limitations, it is well-suited for many indoor and outdoor jobs, especially on windows, painted surfaces and vehicles like damage-sensitive surfaces.
Hot Water Pressure Washers
Hot water pressure washer advantages are more than the cold-water pressure washers.
HW pressure washers can reach 311°F temperature, which helps clean much more efficiently. In addition, hot water is more effective for removing grease and oils. For hot water, you need less detergent to get a surface clean. The drying times are shorter than the cold-water pressure washer because hot water evaporates much more quickly.
On the other hand, hot water is more helpful in killing bacteria, germs, and mold than cold water.
Best Commercial Pressure Washers Reviews
Now we'll discuss the best commercial pressure Washers with their reviews so that you can pick up the best one suitable for you. Let's go.
1. Sun Joe SPX3000 2030
- [POWERFUL]: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates.Pump Type :...
- [VERSATILE]: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes,...
- [TSS (Total Stop System)]: Automatically shuts off pump when...
- [NOTE]: To ensure a fully functioning washer, please make sure...
The Sun Joe SPX3000 electric pressure washer is perfect for decontaminating various cleaning tasks such as washing buildings, garages, homes, cars, boats, trucks, decks, lawn equipment, etc. It comes with an 1800-Watt, 14.5-amp motor. This powerful motor can generate up to 2030 PSI water pressure and 1.76 GPM of maximum water flow. This pressure is enough for removing grease and tar from the concrete body, mildew stains, mud from equipment, oil stains, and other grime.
Moreover, it is the best commercial pressure washer because it has a dual detergent tank system that can simultaneously carry and store two different detergent kinds in its 0.9L onboard dual detergent tanks. You can switch to other detergents by using its detergent selection system and effectively wash out all grime. In addition, it has a 34-inch extension spray that will provide you with easy access to problematic reachable areas.
To get different pressure output types from the spray gun, the Sun Joe provides five different quick spray nozzles. Furthermore, you will get a 20-foot-high pressure hose, garden hose adaptor, 35 feet of power cord with it. Its TSS (Total Stop System) trigger will automatically shut down the pump when it doesn't engage.
- 14.5 Amp and 1800-watt electric motor.
- 2030 PSI water pressure.
- 1.76 GPM maximum water flow capability.
- Maximum 104 degrees Fahrenheit water inlet temperature.
- Two 0.9L onboard tanks to contain detergent.
- Total Stop System for automatic switch off the pump when the trigger is not connected.
- 1450 PSI working pressure under typical load.
- Voltage 120V ~ 60Hz
- Dimensions: - 15.6 x 13.5 x 33.9 inches.
- Weight: -31 lbs.
- Two years warranty from the date of purchase.
Overall, the Sun Joe SPX3000 is one of the most popular and most powerful pressure washers on our list. It has many excellent features, including its wide range of nozzles. But you can face the problem for its quite challenging assembly process. In fact, according to most user reviews, it takes an average of 30 minutes for a complete assembly.
2. Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer
- Premium Residential Performance: Easy-to-assemble and...
- Power and Durability: A powerful, reliable, maintenance-free OEM...
- Lightweight and Portable: The compact design is lightweight and...
- Includes Quality Simpson Accessories: MorFlex ¼-inch x 25-feet...
- Important Notes: 49-state compliant; Does not ship to California;...
The MegaShot pressure washer can be your first choice for a tough cleaning job. Additionally, this model is so robust and ideal for using commercial purposes. The powerful HONDA GC190 engine provides energy to this machine. This engine is highly reliable and starts very quickly. It can shoot water at 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM.
Anyone can easily set it up at first-time. First, you have to put engine oil into the container and add gas. Then connect the hoses, and now your washer is ready to work. Especially this pressure washer is perfect for washing patios or decks.
This washer is so popular because of its high-performance engine. Also, this machine becomes compact and quite portable because of the small engine size. Its high 3200 PSI rating is also caused by its popularity. For this, you will get too much pressure to do any kind of cleaning work.
Another good side of this model is its construction. It is entirely made of heavy-duty welded steel, and any plastic parts will not be found in the body of this washer. It will ensure its long durability.
Its weight is around 56 pounds. Its entire body is powder-coated to protect it from corrosion. To ensure easy movement, Simpson company provides a 10-inch four-ply pneumatic wheel.
- Maintenance-free axial cam pump with OEM technology.
- Strong frame with welded steel construction.
- Threaded M22 connection.
- Premium quality 10'' pneumatic wheels.
- Five different types of quick connect nozzles.
- All components of pressure washers are 100% tested in the factory.
- Powerful HONDA GC190 engine.
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 18 x 35 inches.
- Item Weight:65 lbs.
You will get the best after-sale services in this pressure washer. You will get a two years warranty on the HONDA consumer engine, one year on the pump, five years on frame, and also get 90 days on accessories.
3. Westinghouse WPX3200 Gas Powered Pressure Washer
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure...
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25 Foot Abrasion Resistant...
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal...
- Tough Steel Frame Construction With 12 inch High Profile,...
- All Westinghouse Pressure Washers are Functionally Tested in the...
The Westinghouse WPX3200 is a gas-powered pressure washer. It comes with a powerful OHV 4-Cycle Horizontal Shaft Westinghouse Engine. The product's high-power motor can produce 3, 200 PSI high-pressure with a 2. 5 GPM water flow that is enough to blast away grime from any most challenging surfaces. It is a powerful heavy-duty washer.
Its five different nozzle tips ensure various degrees of pressure. You can also interchange its heads to use for multiple purposes. The gas pressure washer has 3.3 liters of fuel store capacity with a 1.6-liter soap store tank. The WPX3200 pressure washer is safe to apply on stone, brick, concrete, iron, aluminum, and wood. This washer's construction has a solid steel frame with never-flat wheels for the best mobility.
Moreover, the steel frame and abrasion-resistant materials used in construction ensure this gas pressure washer gives you years of service. Also, the 12-inch wheels will never go flat and allow you to maneuver the device easily. Plus, the 25-foot hose with qualities for preventing abrasions helps you cover more distance. Finally, the axial cam pump enables air-free and self-priming since it is small and compact.
- 3200 PSI of cleaning power.
- 2. 5 GPM water flow.
- Perfect deep-cleaning Water Pressure productivity.
- Easy fill 1 Gallon gas tank.
- ½ gallon built-in Soap Tank.
- Abrasion-resistant 25 feet long flexible hose.
- Powerful spray gun with 5 quick connect nozzles.
- 212cc gas-powered 4-stroke OVH Westinghouse engine.
- Strong steel frame with never-flat wheels.
- Product dimensions: 21 x 19.5 x 39 in.
- Item weight: 63 lbs.
- 3-year service warranty.
This incredible machine will bring your cleaning power to an advanced level. In addition, the Westinghouse WPX3200 pressure washer has oversized wheels that will give you the advantage of carrying it everywhere comfortably.
4. Stanley SHP2150 Electric Pressure Washer
- HIGH PRESSURE FOAMER INCLUDED: The specially designed detergent...
- POWERFUL CLEANING FORCE: Perfect for siding, decks, cement,...
- LEAKPROOF CONNECTIONS: Professional grade brass garden hose...
- ATTACHMENTS FOR MOST COMMON PROJECTS: Pressure washer gun,...
The Stanley SHP2150 pressure washer has a genuine applicable pressure of 2150 PSI, enough for most home cleaning works and challenging jobs. The Stanley SHP2150 has a quick-change nozzle system. You can also keep all the nozzles attachments stored on the wand for easy access. In addition, a high-pressure foam cannon bottle comes with this washer.
Stanley SHP2150 pressure washer has a unique collapsible handle. It looks like a luggage trolley and is so much handy to carry anywhere. You can easily store it in a small room.
Furthermore, this commercial pressure washer comes with all the standard accessories you would require in most cleaning projects. The pressure washer wand and pressure washer gun allow you to reach hidden nooks and crannies for starters. Secondly, the 25-foot hose provides ample room for you to clean larger areas. Finally, the o-ring replacement kit, foam cannon and detergent tank make pressure washing and maintenance simple.
- Different nozzle tips for spray.
- 28 oz. High-pressure foam Cannon.
- Hose adapter.
- Heavy-duty spray gun.
- Spray wand made of zinc steel.
- A 25 feet long flexible M22 connections high-pressure hose.
- A 35 feet cord auto-reset GFCI plug.
- 2150 maximum PSI.
- Product Dimensions: 14.57 x 13.58 x 26.77 in.
- Item Weight: 25.6 lbs.
- 2-year service warranty.
For all of these fantastic features, this lightweight pressure washer might be the best home electric pressure washer for you. After all, the accessories meet professional standards while the brass connectors ensure durability. Plus, the 2-year warranty and lifetime support for the pressure washer give you peace of mind when buying this model.
5. SIMPSON PowerShot Gas Pressure Washer
- Professional Performance: Easy-to-assemble and easy-to-start with...
- Power and Durability: A powerful, reliable, maintenance-free AAA...
- Sturdy and Portable: The welded steel frame construction with...
- Includes Quality Simpson Accessories: MorFlex 5/16-inch x 25-foot...
- Important Notes: Keep max fuel level 1/2 Inch below bottom of...
With 3300 PSI and 2.5 GPM, The SIMPSON PowerShot is one of our list's ideal commercial pressure washers. It is efficient for deep outdoor cleaning, fleet maintenance and job site use. The GX200 Honda engine operates the PS3228 gas pressure washer. You also get a AAA industrial triplex pump with a 25-feet kink and flexible hose. It comes with a high-quality spray gun with five extra quick connect nozzles.
It is an ultra-heavy-duty pressure washer mainly for professionals. Its design is highly compact and easy to move and carry. Plus, the small design does not compromise the power of this gas pressure washer.
The welded steel construction frame, and the pneumatic wheels, let you easily move the gas pressure washer. Plus, the durability of this device is not up for debate since it features numerous lengthy warranties for different parts. The Honda engine has a 3-year warranty for starters while you get a 5-year one for the triplex pump. Plus, the sturdy frame has a 10-year warranty to ensure you get the best commercial pressure washer.
- GX200 Honda engine.
- AAA triplex pump.
- Power-boosting technology.
- Abrasion-resistant hose.
- Welded steel-made frame.
- High portability with 10 in. pneumatic wheels.
- Five quick connect nozzle tips.
- M22 Threaded connection.
- Product Dimensions: 34 x 21 x 24 in.
- Weight: 83.2 lbs.
- A 3 years Honda commercial engine warranty.
- 5 years warranty on pump
The SIMPSON PowerShot PS3228 gas pressure washer is designed reliable peak performance when working in the harshest environments. Therefore, it can be your best choice for use in professional purposes.
6. Generac Gas Pressure Washer
- Great for any outdoor enthusiast
- Made in the United States
- Very easy to Use
The Generac Gas Pressure Washer might be the best option if you are looking for a model with an electric start and auto choke capabilities. You can either wash the car or clean your home and nearby yard, which helps simplify the starting process and hasten smooth product operation.
This gas pressure washer is designed with a Lithium-ion battery that offers up to 50 starts. Giving trouble-free assembly and improved purification results the 3100 PSI unit becomes easy-to-access detergent tank and a vertical Axial Cam pump with elaborated connections.
Generic PowerDial spray gun keeps the ability to switch among four application settings (car, wood, concrete,& soap) at your fingertips when you need to apply the right amount of pressure for cleaning each particular surface. Moreover, the commercial pressure washer also contains four quick-change nozzles ( 0 degrees, 25 degrees, 40 degrees, & soap) that smoothly work.
- 3100 PSI of cleaning power.
- Electric start-one touch push with auto-choke provides hassle-free startup.
- Lithium-ion battery- battery and charger included.
- PowerDial™ gun- allows you to easily switch among 4 application settings.
- Vertical axial Cam pump- offers easy to set up.
- Never-flat wheels- ensure easy transport and up stairs.
- 3 quick-change nozzles tips.
- Onboard detergent tank- added convenience.
- Product Dimensions: 24.4 x 18.9 x 35.5 inches.
- Item weight: 65 pounds.
After all, the best advantage it has over the competition is its electric start. If you feel tired to use a pulling cord, then Generac commercial pressure washer is the right option for you.
7. Suyncll Electric Powered Pressure Washer
- ✓ 1800W POWERFUL MOTOR - Generates up to MAX psi at 1.9GPM for...
- ✓ Upgraded Leak-proof Connections: Professional metal garden...
- ✓ More durable & Maximum safety:Our electric power washer...
- ✓ 4 NOZZLES OPTIONS - 4 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º,...
- ✓ Convenient&After-sale Warranty & Humanized Design : The...
If you want the best commercial pressure washer in a compact package, the Suyncll Electric Power Washer is your best bet for light-duty to industrial grade tasks in a lightweight design. This model offers all the power you need thanks to the 1800 watt motot that can generate water pressure of 2300 PSI at 2.11 gallons per minute.
In addition, this industrial power washer has a 20-foot high pressure pipe that offers flexibility when doing commercial cleaning jobs in large areas. Plus, the 20-foot power cord helps to extend the area you can work on without compromising the pressure washing quality.
Furthermore, the outlet connections feature an upgraded metal design that makes them leakproof and more durable that plastic ones. The inlet in this hot water power washer can handle a maximum temperature of 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Thus, this residential pressure washer can help with the toughest cleaning task from cement floors, agricultural equipment and outdoor spaces.
For safe operation, the automatic total stop system shuts the pressure washer's power to the pump when you remove your finger off the trigger for sometime. Consequently, you can save energy and enhance the longevity of the pump. Additionally, the power cord has GFCI protection against electrical faults. Plus, the commercial pressure washer has an IPX5 waterproof rating ensuring the internal components do not suffer damage if water lands on the device.
- 1800 watt electric motor.
- 2300 pounds per square inch of high pressure.
- 2.11 GPM flow rate.
- IPX5 waterproof.
- Total stop system.
- Child safety lock button.
- 2-year warranty.
- Product dimensions: 22 x 14 x 15 inches.
- Item weight: 23.9 pounds.
- Compact and lightweight.
In a nutshell, the Suyncll Electric Power Washer is loaded with all the accessories and features you need to tackle the toughest cleaning jobs. Whether you want to use cold or hot water, these electric models offer piece of mind in their reliability and safety measures.
8. Karcher K1700 Cube TruPressure Electric Pressure Washer
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: The K1700PS Cube delivers 1700 PSI of...
- VERSATILE: Includes a Quick-Connect Steel Wand with 3 Spray...
- FEATURES: Equipped with the 20' kink-resistant High-Pressure Hose...
- APPLICATION: Comes with a 0.3 Gallon removable detergent tank for...
- THE KARCHER PROMISE: 'Cleaner. Quicker' - The K1700 Cube is...
Another pick for the best commercial pressure washer that offers reliable power in a compact design is the Karcher K1700 Cube Tru Pressure Electric Pressure Washer. The dimensions and weight of this model make storage simple since it is small enough to fit in your shelf. Say goodbye to frequently bending over whenever you need to pause when cleaning.
The Karcher K1700 is simple to use with convenient features to give you the best pressure washer experience. For starters, you can use the foot switch to conveniently turn the model on or off when operating. Plus, the detergent tank has a capacity of 0.3 gallons so that you do not have to think about mixing up the soap after you start the cleaning job.
The 1700 PSI of these commercial power washers may not seem like enough power for heavy duty tasks, however the high PSI is sufficient to deal with tough stains on concrete floors and painted surfaces. Additionally, the commercial power washer has a 35-foot power cord and a 20-foot hose for a wider cleaning range.
- 1700 PSI of cleaning power.
- Product dimensions: 16 x 13x 11.5 inches
- Item weight: 15.5 pounds.
- Detergent tank has a 0.3 gallon capacity.
- Intergrated storage bin and sprayer and lance holder.
- Small, compact and powerful.
- Foot switch for turning it on and off.
In summary, the Karcher K1700 gives you sufficient power for liht duty cleaning tasks thanks to the high PSI utput of 1700. Additionally, these commercial pressure washers cost are the one of the lowest on our list which make them ideal for people on a budget. Plus, the convenient commercial use and lengthy power cord and hose make it popular with residential home owners.
9. WHOLESUN High Pressure Washer
- HIGH-PRESSURE SOAP APPLICATION: As a high-pressure foamer, the...
- POWERFUL CLEANER: Powerful 1600-Watt motor generates up to 2150...
- LEAKPROOF CONNECTIONS: Professional metal garden hose connector...
- TOTAL STOP SYSTEM: TSS system lets the wholesun powerwasher start...
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We provide 2 years warranty, if you have any...
The best commercial pressure washer should introduce convenience and reliability to any cleaning task. The WHOLESUN High Pressure Washer delivers on the ease of commercial use, high PSI and an effecient motor. Plus, the model has a handle and big wheels to make maneuvering it simple when cleaning.
Moreover, the soap bottle is made from an abrasion resistant polymer to increase your options of cleaning detergents to use in the heavy-duty pressure washer. Plus, you do not have to worry about water leaking since the hose connection uses a 22 mm metal fitting for the outlet. This component ensures that you get the impressive 3000 PSI and 2.4 GPM reliably.
Furthermore, you can make energy savings since the the pressure washer's power cuts off whenever you let go of the trigger and turns on when you squeeze. Thus, the model will only use up the most electricity when you are using it. In addition, you can increase your pressure washing range thanks to the combination of the 20-foot hose and 33-foot power cord.
- 3000 PSI of cleaning power.
- 2.5 GPM.
- 1600 watt of pressure washing power.
- 20-foot hose.
- 33-foot power cord.
- The abrasion resistant soap bottle has a 250 ml capacity.
- IPX5 waterproof rating.
- Product dimensions: 25.98 x 11.42 x 9.84 inches.
- Item weight: 20.6 pounds.
- 2-year warranty.
In conclusion, the WHOLESUN High Pressure Washer offers a quiet cleaning experience with more power than other silent options. This affordable model promises to make pressure washing more convenient thanks to the big wheels, excellent features and accompanying accessories. Hence, it is one of the best commercial pressure washer if you want an more power at an affordable price.
Buying Guide for Commercial Pressure Washer
A commercial pressure washer should be durable, robust, and reliable and compatible for regular and usable for over the years. Moreover, a commercial pressure washer should assure a strong and powerful engine, including high-quality pumps and equipment.
We have elaborately discussed the ten best commercial pressure washers, including the product description, key features, and advantage- disadvantage that will help you choose your best one. Nevertheless, if you can't select your best one, this buyer's guide will help you choose your best one.
PSI( pounds per square inch) is a measurement of the flow of water. Typically, if you want to complete smaller tasks such as your home, garden, or vehicle; PSI should be up to 2000. On the other hand, a higher PSI must need for challenging tasks, including industrial job or construction works where PSI level can be up to 5000.
You can choose an electric pressure washer as it may need less maintenance and easy to use also. Electric pressure washers have one limitation; you need to be engaged with power sources whenever you use them. Though it is one kind of hamper of your freedom, you can enjoy a continuous performance when connecting to an electric power source.
Since a gas-powered pressure washer is a mobile machinery, it will ensure your liberty when you want to complete your task. However, you have to be sure how much fuel you have for finishing your work. However, keep in mind that a gas-powered pressure is always more potent than a high-powered electric pressure washer.
A pump is another most critical part of a buyer's guide, and it should be reliable and compatible for daily use. Pro-grade triplex pumps are among the best types of pumps worldwide, which offers almost four years of working security than other market brands. Because of an even distribution of heart and a muffle of vibration, these pumps assure that the component keeps cool at times.
c). Water Temperature
If you want to use a commercial pressure washer as an industrial or constructional purpose, then hot water is the right option for you as it can easily remove the dirt and grime. Moreover, the dirt and grime are quickly and pulled away from the surface when detergent is used with water supply.
However, the commercial pressure washer generating with hot water may increase your cost, and so cold water machinery might be a cheaper option for you.
d). Hose and Nozzle
Hose and nozzles are other vital things that you must consider before buying any washer. A hose should be durable and long, as a longer hose can assure more freedom than a short hose while you are completing your work. A 50 -feet longer hose is a good option for this purpose.
And for nozzles, a quick-connect nozzle tip is one of the perfect options that many commercial pressure washers companies have implemented because a quick-connect nozzle tip can allow you to enjoy different angles and levels of control also.
Commercial power washers weigh quite a bit depending on whether they use gas or electric power, have additional storage compartments and the size of their detergent and fuel tanks. Before buying a commercial pressure washer, you should know how much weight it is, and some washers weigh up to 100 pounds.
If you are likely to use the commercial pressure washer daily then you must consider whether it will be heavy or light, it should be light. To ease of use, most of the pressure washers empower a pair of tires to it.
The terrain where you live, and when you go to complete your professional cleaning works, in this time, the landscape can interrupt the mobility of pressure washer and performance, and that's why most commercial pressure washers empower a pair of tires to relieve from transportation hassle.
A 16 inches pneumatic tire is the best option to purchase.' Never-flat' maybe another perfect choice as it offers strength and balances even for heavy pressure washers.
The price of a commercial pressure washer depends on the model, size and power also. Costs around $250 to $500 for a gas-powered commercial pressure may be more affordable anywhere in the world. As a result, you can consider an electric pressure washer which will be cheaper than the gas-powered washer, if you want to compromise the power issue.
Most of the time, large engines mean an extreme price tag. The most advanced and powerful commercial pressure washers may cost up to $3000, appropriate for the extensive professional cleaning purpose.
Accessories to Use with the Best Commercial Pressure Washer
When using commercial pressure washers, it is best to consider the manufacturer's warnings and guidelines for the specific model. Whether you are looking for the best soap or additional accessories, it is advisable to find compatible ones to avoid damaging your equipment. After all, you may not be able to claim the warranty if negligence caused the commercial pressure washer to fail.
Therefore, this section takes a look at some of the essential accessories you will need when pressure washing. Since commercial power washers require expert care to last long, you should consider the the following.
1. Cleaning Solution: Karcher Multi-Purpose Cleaning Pressure Washer Detergent Soap
- Universal Compatibility: Formulated to work in tandem with your...
- The Karcher Promise - Cleaner. Quicker: Karcher's Multi-Purpose...
- Highly Concentrated: Make up to 20 gallons of detergent from a...
- Eco-Friendly: Biodegradable formula
- Made in the USA
The Karcher Multi-Purpose Pressure Washer Detergent Soap is one of the most effective and affordable cleaning solutions on the market. For starters, this single gallon of soap concentrate mixes with water to give you 20 gallons of cleaning solution for heavy and light-duty tasks. Plus, the specific formulation in this product ensures that it does not harm your commercial pressure washer when you use it.
Additionally, this biodegradable product produces a thick foam that quickens the cleaning process. Feel free to use it on concrete, cars, outdoor furniture and garden tools and agricultural equipment. Nevertheless, you need to check with your commercial pressure washer to ensure it can handle this soap. Still, the formula makes it a universal accessory for pressure washing.
2. Foam Cannon: Tool Daily Foam Cannon
- Adjustable Snow Foam Lance with 1/4" quick connection fitting....
- EASY to install: fill some soap into the bottle with warm water...
- Adjustable nozzle for accurate mixing and foam generation. Turn...
- 5 Nozzle Tips have different angle (0, 15, 25, 40, 65 degree)....
- Application: ideal for Motorcycle, Car Washing; Roofs, Driveways,...
Whether you are using your pressure washer for cars, concrete or cleaning equipment, generating a thick foam is crucial to simplify your cleaning task. Some of the pressure washer reviews above include options that come with foam-producing accessories. However, if the one you pick does not, the Tool Daily Foam Cannon will get the job done!
For starters, this product features a simple installation procedure where you use the quick-connection plug to attach the pressure washer gun. The quarter-inch fitting makes things simple and most commercial pressure washers utilize a similar size. Thus, you are guaranteed a solid fit when you need to disperse thick foam while cleaning.
Moreover, the Tool Daily Foam Cannon comes with 5 kinds of nozzle tips that allow you to choose the kind of foam you want to spray. Thus, whether you are washing concrete or detailing your car, you can use your pressure washer without worry.
3. Pressure Washer Pump Protector: STA-BIL Pump Protector
- Protects Pressure Washer Pumps – Protects pistons and seals...
- Antifreeze and Lubricant – This superior protectant easily...
- Prevents Harmful Buildup – Connects easily to the the nozzle of...
- Directions – Attach hose on the Pump Protector can to the pump...
- All STA-BIL branded products are good for use up to 2 years after...
Whether gas or electric powered, your pressure washer uses a pump to produce the high pressure necessary for industrial and residential-grade cleaning. These components are susceptible to wear when you store them for long periods. Of course, you may not need to use a pressure washer all year round as the winter months means you may not be tending to your driveway or car anytime soon. Thus, you need to find a way to protect the internal components and ensure their performance is not compromised when the device goes unused for a while.
The STA-BIL is a storage fuel stabilizer that works to protect the seals and pistons in the pimp from storage damage. In addition, it keeps the internal components lubricated to make maintaining your pressure washer simple and ensure it easily starts up. Thus, you do not have to worry about the engine stalling after the device stays in the shed for months.
This direct connect treatment can winterize your spray nozzles to ensure they do not become clogged when stored. You can minimize the buildup of harmful clots that reduce the efficiency of the pump. To use, attach the hose connector to the pressure washer pump inlet and press the button to dispense the anti-freeze lubricant. Plus, this product has a 2-year shelf life after you open the bottle.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Commercial Pressure Washers
1. Which pressure washer is best for commercial use?
The Sun Joe SPX3000 is the best commercial pressure washer because of its affordable price and useful features that make cleaning easier. For starters, the powerful 1800 watt motor generates 2030 PSI at 1.76 GPM. The high pressure coupled with low water usage ensures that you get more power while minimizing water use.
Moreover, this commercial power washer saves energy by shutting off the pump when you are not engaging the sprayer. In addition to the compact design and 0.9-liter detergent tank, this option offers one of the best pressure washing experiences.
2. What PSI do professional power washers use?
A commercial power washer will have anywhere between 2000 to 7000 PSI. On the other hand, residential models can generate high pressure of 1000 to 2000 PSI. Nevertheless, you can buy water blasters that can deliver up to 50000 PSI.
The pressure requirement for professional power washers depends on the kind of work you want to do. However, higher pressure means dealing with a gas or diesel engine that is noisy. Still, you can strip paint or clean stubborn stains if you have more power.
Hopefully, you have a clear idea about the best commercial pressure washer; our buyer's guide will help you select the best one according to your requirement. Nevertheless, if you face trouble- choose one gas-engine cold pressure washer if you want more power and use it for outdoor purposes.
If you are eco-friendly, select one electric-engine cold water pressure washer that is fume and noise-free. Apart from that, if you want to use it for industrial and constructional purposes, choose a hot water pressure washer as it works more quickly and efficiently than a cold water pressure washer and kills bacteria, germs, and mold.