Website Interior Talent
The Architect will manage and lead the development of projects’ design intent and the production of complete, accurate, and well-coordinated documents. They will mentor a talented group of professionals as everyone keeps the project goal in mind. As the Architect, you will leverage your experience in project management, architectural design, client management, team management, and technical abilities to continue creating award-winning luxurious environments. Allow your technical and creative abilities to shine in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program
- 5-7+ years of experience in architecture with a focus on hospitality and commercial projects
- Licensed or in pursuit of licensure in the United States is highly sought after but not required
- Previous project management experience on commercial architecture projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of design process, experience with space planning, construction documentation, and construction administration.
- Strong Construction Documentation (CD) skills
- Proficient in Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CADD)
- Demonstrated skills in office and field construction administration
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of building systems
- Strong communication, coordination, and organization skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Competency in all aspects of design and documentation
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.