Website Jessie Carroll Architect
JCA is a female-owned architectural firm based in Portland, Maine with an established regional reputation. With a specialty in custom, high-end residential projects, JCA’s approach promotes true client engagement, site stewardship, and clear communication across interdisciplinary teams. With over a decade of practice, JCA has developed relationships with some of the best Engineers, Landscape Architects, General Contractors, and Crafts people in New England.
Jessie Carroll Architect (JCA) is seeking an Architect or Architectural Designer for immediate employment. Applicants should be self-motivated with exceptional design capabilities and must have the following.
- B. Arch or M. Arch degree from an accredited university
- 3-7 years of professional work experience
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D digital drawing, modeling (Rhino required, Sketchup a plus), and rendering (Photoshop required, Enscape a plus). Applicants should be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively on presentation-level graphic imagery.
- Professional experience working in multiple phases of project design, documentation, and execution. Experience working through technical detailing and experience with ArchiCAD is a plus.
- Ability to execute presentation deliverables (drawings, renderings, diagrams) and documents within tight schedules. Experience with Adobe Indesign is required.
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills with a positive attitude
- Confidence and willingness to learn new skills and softwares, sometimes independently.
Health and dental insurance, student loan repayment options, retirement fund program with match, accrual PTO, and ability to work remotely after the training period.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com