Website Flad Architects
If you enjoy solving complex challenges in a collaborative environment that celebrates each person’s ideas, experience, and creativity, this might be the opportunity for you. Flad is a national architectural firm with ten offices across the country, specializing in science, healthcare, academic, and workplace spaces. Flad is a team of creative, intelligent, energetic people who help our clients tackle the issues that change people’s lives.
- Minimum five years of architectural experience working with multi-disciplinary teams on relevant projects.
- Experience with one of Flad’s market segments is preferred.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in design thinking and presentation media is required.
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino and/or SketchUp is required.
- Experience with AutoCAD, 3D rendering software, Grasshopper, Dynamo, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- A professional degree in architecture is required.
- Professional registration is required.
- Sustainability accreditation preferred.
- Assist with technical planning and execution of projects from inception through completion on schedule and within budget.
- Begin to take a more active role in directing, mentoring, and reviewing the work of team members and consultants.
- Responsible for aspects of construction management, including site visits, communication, and documentation to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Coordinate specification component of contract documents and how it relates to the construction process.
- Prepare presentation materials such as drawings and models. Participate in client presentations and/or meetings, presenting ideas and solutions.
- Hybrid work environment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Financial health and wellness benefits – retirement savings plan; fiduciary advisor; identity theft plan; Section 125 flexible benefits, including mass transit and parking; income protection – life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability; Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing education and career development – internal programs; funds set aside for external programs, licensure and sustainability support, annual professional registration, and organization reimbursement
Interested candidates should submit samples along with their resume. Portfolios (up to 1mb) should be uploaded with resume if there is no portfolio link.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you need reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit external-fladarchitects.icims.com.