Website Levitt Bernstein
Reports to: Project Leader / Studio Director
Based at: London / Manchester
Purpose: To run small projects or work within a project team on larger projects.
- RIBA Part III or equivalent overseas qualification
- Registered with ARB.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Good design eye and drawing skills
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and visually
- Knowledge of UK legislation, planning, construction, and health and safety
- Knowledge of Revit
- Knowledge of Adobe packages.
- Establish and document project requirements clearly
- Manage the workload of architectural assistants as appropriate
- Mentor and advise architectural assistants as appropriate
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients, consultants, and contractors
- Co-ordinate design work as necessary with other consultants
- Produce design and technical drawings
- Produce presentation material, reports, and models
- Maintain awareness of Levitt Bernstein and QM processes, including the Project Quality Plans, and
adhere to them
- Maintain project primer as appropriate
- Other tasks as reasonably required from time to time.
- Assist with submissions for bids, tenders, and competitions
- Attend and contribute to studio meetings and Practice wide meetings
- Keep up to date with the work of the Practice
- Manage personal CPD
- Time off to recharge, including summer Fridays and studio closure between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with generous employer contribution
- 401(k) Plan with employer contribution
- Hybrid (3 days in person) work policy and a friendly studio culture in Brooklyn.
To apply for this job please visit www.levittbernstein.co.uk.