Website Lucy Wood Architects
Lucy Wood Architects is hiring an architect to join its team in London.
Having secured a number of exciting new projects within London and the home counties, Lucy Wood Architects is looking for an architect with at least three years’ experience post-Part 3. We will also consider strong Part 2 candidates with relevant experience.
We have recently completed the refurbishment of our offices in Chelsea and are a small team that work closely together to offer our clients exceptional architectural services. In addition to our residential portfolio, we are also working on an increasing number of hospitality projects across London.
Candidates should have experience designing and delivering high-end residential projects in London, knowledge of UK planning and building regulations, and proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and SketchUp. Some Revit experience would be beneficial.
- Lead projects through all riba work stages
- Produce drawings and 3D visualisations to capture and communicate the architecture and interior architecture
- Lead regular design workshops with clients
- Undertake the production of information for tender purposes and play an active role in negotiations with contractors
- Source and specify external materials and interior fittings and finishes
- Work alongside suppliers, fabricators, and manufacturers to procure specialist items
- Work closely with other consultants to coordinate pre-construction information
- Undertake regular site visits during construction and fulfil the CA role
- Offer you the opportunity to lead the design of residences in Kensington and Chelsea and country houses within the Green Belt and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Facilitate the development of your career as part of a growing design studio.
- Provide a creative, friendly, and energetic working environment.
We will be processing all data received according to general data protection regulations. No agencies please. Lucy Wood Architects is an equal opportunities employer. We regret that we can only respond to successful candidates.
Please submit a cover letter, your CV, and some relevant examples from your portfolio via the apply for job button below.
To apply for this job please visit www.dezeenjobs.com.