Matt Architecture is seeking architects with interior experience to join its London studio.
Matt Architecture is an award-winning, design-orientated architecture and interiors practice based in Leicester Square – in the heart of London’s glittering West End. The practice enjoys a wide-ranging portfolio of both commercial and residential projects, including the first BREAM outstanding retrofit of a listed building in the heart of the city, a 30,000 sqm new build scheme for Soho’s creative industries, and a variety of other bespoke residential and retrofit work.
We are the best architecture practice (based in Leicester Square) in the world!
- Experience on projects through all RIBA stages
- Experience with Internal packages preferred
- Strong visual awareness and eye for detail
- Good drawing skills with the ability to work in 3D
- Revit and Enscape
- Microstation also useful
- Passionate about buildings and the built environment
- Part 3 qualification and ARB registration
- Self-starter and motivated
- Plenty of ambition, passion, enthusiasm and energy
Package includes a competitive salary based on experience, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible working from home on a Friday, health insurance, a pension scheme, payment of ARB fees, and lots of social events!
Please send us a cover email outlining how you meet the above criteria, including your CV, examples of your work, and current availability.
Please apply via the apply for job button below. We won’t accept speculative candidates via agencies or third parties. Prospective candidates should apply directly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org