Brookes Architects is looking for architects/experienced Part 2 assistants to join its team in London.
Brookes Architects is seeking architects/experienced architectural assistants to join our London office to work on a growing number of small to large-scale residential projects, from one-off bespoke houses to multi-storey developments with mixed-use elements.
- Sound knowledge and proven experience of UK residential projects, regulations and standards and the planning process and policy
- High level of design and technical awareness evidenced through a portfolio of project experience
- Strong communication skills with fluent verbal and written English
- Experience in producing planning and construction drawings using Revit
- Relevant work permits and currently resident in the UK
We were early adopters of Revit, developing our own in-house systems and providing ongoing training. We are committed to nurturing and retaining all our staff, supporting, mentoring and developing them to the highest possible level. There are excellent opportunities for career progression, offering successful candidates the chance to become key members of an established practice.
The salary will be agreed commensurate with current London weighted salary scales and skills and previous experience.
We are located in North Barnes, London, on the southern side of Hammersmith Bridge.
Please submit your application via the apply for job button below with your CV, cover letter, sample portfolio of your project drawings, salary expectations and details of availability.
Please reference the subject of your email as Arch/Asst Aug 2023.
We will not accept introductions by agencies.
To apply for this job please visit www.dezeenjobs.com.