Website Ronnette Riley Architect
We are seeking a design-inspired, technically strong, versatile intermediate architect with five to fifteen years’ of experience with a strong background in producing projects in REVIT.
This is a growth opportunity working on civic, justice, education, transportation, retail, and residential projects. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator and comfortable working in a collaborative studio environment.
The firm is composed of a talented, energetic group of individuals who strive to understand the goals of our clients and to provide high-quality services. We create an environment where everyone has a voice, a vision, an opinion, and an opportunity to contribute.
- 5 to 15 years of professional experience
- 3 years minimum experience in delivering projects in REVIT
- Architecture license or on the path to license preferred
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to solve creative and technical issues
- Manage schedules and timelines
- Eligible to work in the US, a MUST
- Develop Construction Documents, reports, and other deliverables. The ideal candidate will be able to take on the responsibility to plan, draft, and detail a set of documents up to a level of 60-80% with limited need for support.
- Ability to take the lead in developing REVIT models and drawing sets based on REVIT.
- Coordinate with external consultants and contractors to realize a set of documents and to coordinate issues arising during construction.
- Coordinate with Project Managers/Architects and support them in scheduling, quality control, production, and fulfilling client needs.
- Coordinate with other Intermediate Architects and Junior Architects/drafters to ensure best use of available resources.
- Visit job sites for surveys, client meetings, and construction administration. Job sites are typically within NYC, New York State, Connecticut, & New Jersey.
- Provide creative problem-solving skills to issues arising in design, planning, scheduling, and team collaboration.
- Access available resources to take the initiative to learn & grow within the firm.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401k program
- Vacation time
- Support for Architectural Licensing
Applicants should be available for an immediate interview.
Please email your resume, including your local address, phone number, and work samples, to email@example.com with the subject line: 309 Architect.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org