Website YARD Architects
YARD Architects is looking for recently qualified architects or Part 2 architectural assistants to join its team in London.
The practice works on private residential projects across London and the southeast of the UK with an emphasis on design, detailing, materiality, and sustainability. We aim to deliver carefully crafted buildings combined with an excellent standard of service for our clients. We have numerous projects at all RIBA work stages and are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious candidate to join our team. The role will provide a fantastic opportunity to learn, develop, contribute, and progress your career, with the potential to become a key member of a growing studio.
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Demonstration of experience with domestic scale projects in the UK across all work stages
- Excellent design skills and graphic ability
- Strong technical ability and knowledge of building regulations
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading Stage 4 work packages under the supervision and, ideally a working knowledge or experience in contract administration
The role will be full-time and predominantly office-based in our studio space in Borough, London. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. YARD Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
Please submit a CV and curated PDF portfolio, max 10 MB, via the apply for job button below. No agencies, please.
To apply for this job please visit www.dezeenjobs.com.