Website Slade Architecture
Slade Architecture, a downtown New York City-based design-focused architecture firm, is searching for a talented architect to start immediately and lead the design and production efforts on various projects, including residential, hospitality and commercial clients. Our team is small and nimble. A proactive, well-rounded architect interested in working in all phases of project delivery would thrive in this environment. Successful applicants must be both a good leader and a good collaborator — comfortable with a fluid work environment. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience. Please read the requirements below, and if you think you’re a good fit, please forward your digital CV and portfolio highlights to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Archinect Ad in the subject line. Thank you.
- Strong architectural design and production from Concept Design through Construction Administration demonstrated with portfolio examples as well as completed construction projects.
- Effective and thorough communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Skilled with CAD, Revit, and Rhino.
- Adept collaboration skills both within the office environment as well as with clients, consultants and contractors.
- You must be a citizen of the United States or currently hold a visa permitting you to work in the United States.
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution.
- Enough experience in an Architectural firm to quickly comprehend what’s typical in most offices and adapt to what is unique to ours.
- Experience coordinating engineering disciplines and consultants.
- Proficiency with technical detailing.
- Familiarity with building codes.
- A sense of humor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com