As an Architectural Assistant with Hassell in our Hong Kong studio, you will work with our principals, senior team members and clients to develop and undertake design, documentation, and construction phase services on a range of projects, using a variety of software packages such as Revit and AutoCAD.
We are looking for an Architectural Assistant with a minimum of 2 years professional experience who has a sound knowledge of construction processes and BIM collaboration/modelling on medium and large architectural and landscape projects.
You should also have:
- Ability to ensure the project models comply with practice standards, regulations, specifications, and processes are being met and maintained to contractual obligations and lead to rectification of non-compliance raised
- Advanced design development and documentation skills using Revit, Enscape, knowledge of Adobe Suite and other 3D Visualisation software
- Excellent verbal communication skills
We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions and representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds. Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing:
- Creative studio working environment
- Inter-studio transfer opportunities
- Development and training including access to an online training programme
- Wellbeing benefits
- Flexible start and finish times, part time and job share arrangements
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
We’re a fast-paced and proactive practice, so we don’t wait until applications close to review them.
Submit your CV and professional portfolio.
Please note that we do not accept speculative candidates via agencies or third parties.
To apply for this job please visit ehzx.fa.ap1.oraclecloud.com.