Website Levitt Bernstein
Reports to: Project Leader / Studio Director
Based at: London / Manchester
Purpose: To assist with the delivery of architectural projects across the practice.
- RIBA Part III or equivalent overseas qualification
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Good design eye and drawing skills
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and visually
- Knowledge of Revit
- Knowledge of Adobe packages.
- Produce design and technical drawings
- Produce presentation material, reports, and models
- Liaise with external consultants as appropriate
- Maintain awareness of Levitt Bernstein and QM processes, including the Project Quality Plans, and
adhere to them
- Maintain project primer as appropriate
- Other tasks as reasonably required from time to time
- Attend and contribute to studio meetings and Practice wide meetings
- Keep up to date with the work of the Practice
- Appropriate understanding of UK legislation, planning, construction, and health and safety
- Manage personal CPD.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org