Website HDR, Inc.
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental, and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts, and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and an affirmative-action employer.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. These ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Master’s degree in Architecture
- A minimum of 5 years related experience
- Passion for creativity and design
- Computational and parametric design
- Excellent Revit Skills, Rhino, Grasshopper, 3D, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Presentation skills, 3d modelling
- Must be able to assist with leading a team on projects
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project)
- Good planning skills
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant in our employee-owned culture is a must
- Coordinate work of single or multidiscipline teams throughout the project’s life cycle (from development and initiation to close-out), while under the supervision of a Project Manager.
- Prepare, develop, and edit, under the guidance of the project leader or nominated architect, drawings, models, images, and other documents relating to the design.
- High level of design and technical awareness evidenced through a portfolio of project experienc
- Responsible for many aspects of diverse projects
- Coordinate workload through project execution and complete deliverables on budget and schedule.
- Work with the Project Manager, Accounting, Operational, and Business leadership for periodic project reviews.
- Perform other duties as needed.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.