Do you want to work for a multi-award-winning property and construction consultancy where you will be involved in projects that are rich and diverse, spanning many different building types and sectors?
Due to the recent success of our architecture team, we’re now in an exciting period of growth with new opportunities for talented Part 2 Architectural Assistants to join our team in Bristol. The team forms part of an established multidisciplinary office and will see the continued development and expansion of our architectural capabilities in the South West of England.
Ridge is a Multidisciplinary business with a developing reputation for delivering world-class projects that are refined, sustainable, and functional, which withstand the test of time in terms of style, performance, and user needs. Our projects include education buildings, technical facilities, hotels, leisure, workplaces, and private one-off commissions.
- Strong design and technical skills
- Proficiency in Revit is essential to the role. Please include example projects using Revit and BIM software in application.
- Part II Qualified
- 3D capabilities desirable
- Experience in industrial architecture and/or complex technical buildings
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams. You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high level of diligence and organizational skills.
Candidates must be able to work to tight deadlines with attention to detail whilst maintaining constantly high standards of work. Your talent, creativity, and excellent communication skills will create unlimited scope for personal and career development.
- Assist in the production of Architectural drawings, reports, and concepts (RIBA Stages 1-5)
- Assistance with formulating and communicating the brief effectively to colleagues as required
- Carry out studies and design proposals for review
- Cooperate with other members of the design team
- Ensure design proposals conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards.
- Providing a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets, and working within deadlines
- Assistance with planning applications, Building Regulations, and appeals
- Inspection of building work on-site
- This role offers the chance to progress your career within architecture at a forward-thinking, friendly company
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills as part of a dynamic team
- Exposure to a variety of projects, sectors, clients, and discipline experts
- Ability to contribute to the growth and development of the team approach, adding value for our Clients
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Standard 6% Ridge Contribution
- Highly competitive salary
- Income Protection
- Salary Sacrifice Cycle to Work Scheme
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Company Car Scheme
Please submit work examples as part of the application.
To apply for this job please visit careers-ridge.icims.com.