Website TEF Design
The Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the construction administration of construction projects to ensure they are built according to the contract documents and specifications. This includes coordinating with the design and construction teams to ensure projects are completed on time and to the highest quality standards. The ideal candidate will have exceptionally strong organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team. A collaborative and professional work ethic is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, interior design, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in project coordination or a related field. Architectural office experience or contractor project engineer experience is acceptable.
- Experience with Revit and AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Word, Excel, and Google office suite applications.
- General understanding of the construction industry, including procedures, roles, and responsibilities.
- Coordinate with design and construction teams to develop and maintain project schedules and deliverables.
- Coordinate with design and construction teams to receive, log, review, return, and track RFIs and Submittals, including maintaining project logs and tracking due dates.
- Assist design and construction teams in resolving any construction issues that may arise. This includes coordination with technical consultants and engineers to ensure the requirements of the contract documents are met.
- Assist in the preparation of changes issued in the form of ASIs (Architect’s Supplemental Instructions), CCDs (Construction Change Directives), Addendums, and/or Bulletins.
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.