Website Denton House Design Studio
Join the powerful combination of Areté Collective/Denton House Design Studio. As a valued team member of Areté Collective/Denton House, you are the most important asset in our commitment to reshaping people and places for the better. By joining Areté Collective/Denton House you’ll be working with an award- winning group of architecture, design, and development professionals, creating high-end hospitality, commercial and residential projects. Areté Collective draws upon the creative power of Denton House Studio. Denton House is a globally recognized planning, design, and architecture firm dedicated to transforming the human experience through the power of design. For more than 27 years, we’ve created innovative places that inspire wonder and connect communities. We embrace a philosophy that respects nature, sustainability, and culture.
Our projects are designed not only to bring well-being and happiness to those who call it home, but equally to enrich and revitalize the environment and local communities.
- 5 to 8 years of architectural design, construction administration, and related professional experience
- This can be a senior-level role or we will consider a level-experienced candidate who is capable of running a project independently
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program preferred
- A registered architect is preferred
- Experience with quality high-end custom residential and commercial projects
- Advanced understanding of architectural design and related fields.
- Advanced proficiency in REVIT and other software and their application to construction documents
- Adept at other software including Lumion, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketchup, MS Office Suite
- Extensive knowledge of codes, consultant’s coordination (civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and structural), and ability to complete the permitting process with minimal aid and supervision.
- The ability to lead communication efforts with clients and development teams
Productive and Creative. You thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing your time well and can oversee multiple teams and projects simultaneously. You can pivot quickly when needed. You look for new opportunities and solutions for problems by looking beyond current practices and using innovative thinking.
Professional and Team Player: You effectively communicate with clients, vendors, and coworkers. Able to self-manage and demonstrate a high level of professional maturity when faced with challenging situations. You create a cooperative team atmosphere, listen to and value the opinions of others, help the team meet goals, support coworkers, and create a welcoming environment where creativity can flourish.
- Works with project managers to oversee the project with minimal supervision
- Produces full set of contract documents from Programming to CD Phase
- Supports Project Managers in establishing design fees and determining the project schedule
- Responsible for the generation of contract drawings and specifications, consultant coordination efforts, internal team coordination and leads construction administration and observation for the project
- Responds to RFI’s, and providing ASI’s
- Capable of leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Coordinates and run project-related meetings with consultants
- Proactively organizes and executes selected marketing and business development opportunities
- Maintains focus on financial performance and managing risk exposure for the firm
- Identifies and leverages core skills and areas of interest for staff, providing opportunities for growth and development amongst the team
This role is part of our Thomas Ranch project team. Thomas Ranch is a pioneering new 2,200 acre development for a new way of life in the beautifully wild Hill Country of Central Texas. Responsibilities include developing and supervising the production of quality contract design documents while maintaining the firms’ deliverable standards. In addition, you will coordinate with internal teams in the design efforts into the drawings and specifications, including communication and coordination with consultants. This includes overseeing and monitoring deliverables with team members, including upstream communication with project managers. Coordinating construction administration efforts and assisting project managers and senior architects in the execution of specific assignments.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.