Website STUDIO V Architecture
STUDIO V Architecture is a design-driven studio-based architectural and urban design practice located in New York City. Our practice is dedicated to creating innovative contemporary architecture and the reinvention of the 21st-century city. The focus of our work is new buildings, adaptive reuse, and the evolution of urban edges and centers to make communities more sustainable, resilient, and livable and provide greater opportunity.
We are seeking talented and passionate designers who are highly creative, have excellent academic backgrounds, and have conceptual design skills with some technical experience.
- 3+ years work experience in architecture firms
- Professional 5-year Architectural Degree or higher
- Creative and strong design portfolio
- Superb computer skills including REVIT, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suites, Rhino
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Our Studio engages a diverse clientele and an extraordinary range of projects types. We foster an open studio environment and culture that shares, discusses, and tests ideas. Our designs are multifaceted, dense, and intensely focused to create innovative designs in the urban landscape.
Please email one PDF of your CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com