The ideal candidate will be a qualified architectural designer who is able to use Revit to produce a full set of working drawings.
This candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people to ensure timely execution.
This candidate should also be able to conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis in order to ensure regulations are being followed.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in architecture or development/construction
- Strong organizational, creative, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Mandarin or Vietnamese-speaking is preferred
- Create plans and drawings that clearly outline the architectural design of projects.
- Conduct feasibility studies, including zoning and design standard research and site evaluations, to ensure the quality of work.
- Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules, and budgets.
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.