***Must be a Licensed Architect to be considered.
Metcalfe Architecture & Design, a growing, international award-winning, experience design firm that focuses on creating powerful physical environments in cultural institutions-schools, museums, arboreta, public spaces in healthcare, and nature playgrounds, is seeking an Architectural Project Manager.
The Architectural Project Manager will be responsible for the oversight of a variety of projects as well as the primary contact for clients from the design phase through the end of construction. This is a unique role doing unusual work in a high-performing, results-driven, casual dress and dog-friendly environment.
- 7-10 yrs. of architectural project management experience, be a Licensed Architect and commutable to 234 Market St. Philadelphia, PA.
- Budget Management experience
- Revit experience
- Working knowledge of CAD to review drawings
- Excellent writing and client relationship skills
- Oversee the architectural process from initial design to the completion of construction.
- Manage projects to ensure client specifications and expectations are fulfilled.
- Maintain project files, including correspondence, drawings, and material samples.
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of all drawings and specifications.
- Ensure the project follows all structural codes and construction standards.
- Communicate with clients and contractors regarding changes.
- Develop and maintain project cost reports and schedules.
- Write proposals and prepare RFQ and RFP response documents.
- Create contracts and administer project budget.
- Prepare construction status reports as well as monitor and update construction schedules.
- Attend client and zoning meetings as needed.
- Competitive salary- Up to 110K based on experience
- Hybrid work schedule (3 days in studio-234 Market St. Philadelphia, PA)
- Medical insurance
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Parental leave
- Short-term disability insurance
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Architectural Project Manager” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com