Website bspk design inc.
We are looking for a full-time Project Architect who can help lead our team.
Bspk design inc., was founded in 2018 and is a Venice, CA-based boutique, high-end residential design studio. Our design approach is very personal, and client-centered. We take much pride in building an intimate relationship with our clients by providing a white glove service through the design and building process. Even though we aim to create the most personal home for our clients, timelessness is the bases of our philosophy.
Is this you?
- Love to Design
- Provide excellent Service
- Continued Growth
- Curiosity to explore the unknown
- Innovative Problem Solving
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in residential design applying California Residential Building Codes
- An accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture degree
- Advanced in BIM (Revit)
- Experienced in Rhino, 3D Studio Max and Enscape
- Experienced managing a compressive permit and construction documentation set
- Experienced in collaborating with various consultants during drawing development
- Experienced in 3D printing
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Very detail-oriented, organized, and punctual
- A salary based on your skillset
- 9am-6 pm workday
- Health & dental benefits after a 30-day grace period
- 401(k) benefits
- 5 paid personal days/year
- Paid vacation & holidays after 1 year of employment
Please email your application, including a resume with a cover letter and relevant work samples, as PDF attachments not exceeding 10MB to email@example.com subject “Project Architect.”
Please do not apply if you don’t meet the skills and ability requirements.
We are only looking at applicants within the greater Los Angeles only, who have a work permit.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org