CRSA has proudly served Utah for over 50 years, and CRSA is GROWING! We have so much potential for advancement and growth opportunities. We are looking for skilled Revit users who understand their role’s immense impact on the team and the success of our client’s projects. You will be responsible for creating Architectural drawings and construction documents and supporting the project team. You will work with clients who have been working with CRSA for generations. Most importantly, you will become part of the CRSA employee-owned firm family. You will directly benefit from the efforts that drive the firm to success.
- Certification from Technical College or bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior design, or another technical drafting-related program.
- 5-7 Years of experience working directly under a licensed Architect.
- Demonstrated capacity for computer software used in the process of creating construction documents.
- In-depth understanding of building codes, accessibility requirements, and Revit.
- In-depth knowledge of CAD software, preferably Revit
- 3D Modeling skills in Revit and/or Sketchup
- Communication skills, collaboration ability, and team mentality.
- Ability to handle changing priorities, deadlines, and direction.
- Willingness to work additional hours when required to meet project deadlines.
Accountability and Expectations
- Accountability is to the Project Manager, Client, and the Project Team.
- Follow written and verbal instructions from the project manager and architects.
- Work Independently to analyze and solve problems.
- Prioritize work and deadlines to ensure client satisfaction is successful.
- Ensure work is as accurate as possible and follows firm standards to minimize corrections.
- Partner with the Project Architect and Project Manager to produce accurate technical and contract documentation for project construction.
- Perform technical design assignments that include space planning, conceptual design schematic design, design development, and construction documentation.
- Ensure that drawings are maintained, and the most accurate and current models are used when making decisions.
- Provide project team coordination for incorporating design intent into the construction documents.
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings.
- Adherence and awareness of time limitations and deadlines.
- Defines problems, collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions.
- Communicate with the client on project details, as requested by the Project Manager (PM)
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical assistance and resolve problems.
- Tracks and manages time spent on different projects.
- Prepares information regarding the design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time for PM.
- Sets up Architectural Plans using computer-assisted design software and equipment.
- With close supervision, interns will work with project teams to modify documents and drawings with detailed instructions regarding tasks and expected results.
- Performs architectural assignments as needed.
- Willingness and ability to balance working on multiple projects at one time.
- Works overtime as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Collaborate with the design team, clients, consultants, contractors, fabricators, regulatory agencies, and other vendors to meet overall project objectives.
- Contribute to the training and development of less experienced Architectural Technicians and Architectural Associates.
- Contribute your unique skills and knowledge to the development of company standards and practices.
To apply for this job please visit www.crsa-us.com.