We are looking for an Architectural Technician to join our Brisbane studio where you’ll be supporting all of our project teams across a range of projects types.
Amongst other duties, you’ll be responsible for;
- Supporting team in production works during design development and construction documentation phases
- Technical documentation in Revit
- Strength in BIM collaboration and modelling
- Liaising and managing outsource documentation support in providing information from designers and checking drawings to completion
- Liaising with other consultants and contractors
We are looking for a talented Architectural Technician to join our Brisbane studio, demonstrating a sound knowledge of construction processes and BIM collaboration/modelling.
We are looking for an experienced documenter with the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant degree or qualification
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ of professional experience
- Advanced construction knowledge and building detailing
- Experience in BIM collaboration and modelling
- Advanced documentation skills using Revit
- Ability to work and interact with all levels of staff in other disciplines
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated focus to deliver to tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Ability to exercise effective judgment within constrained time scales and resources
We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions and representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds. Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing:
- Creative studio working environment
- Inter-studio transfer opportunities
- Development and training, including access to an online training programme
- Wellbeing benefits
- Flexible start and finish times, part time and job share arrangements
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
Hassell is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We demonstrate our commitment to reconciliation and cultural safety by fostering inclusive environments that value the cultural identities, perspectives, and practices of all individuals. We prioritise ensuring that everyone feels safe, included, and respected.
Our local studios serve as primary hubs for in-person connection and collaboration, and we offer flexible and hybrid work arrangements. Hassell encourages sustainable work hours and actively supports the holistic health and well-being of our people.
We’re a fast-paced and proactive practice, so we don’t wait until applications close to review them.
Submit your CV and professional portfolio.
Please note that we do not accept speculative candidates via agencies or third parties.
To apply for this job please visit ehzx.fa.ap1.oraclecloud.com.