Website PM Group
PM Group is a leading International engineering, architecture, project, and construction management firm. With a network of offices in Europe, Asia, and the US and a multi-discipline team of 3,700 people, we deliver complex capital projects in the life sciences, food and beverages, mission critical/ICT, advanced manufacturing, energy, and environmental sectors.
Our Vision is to be a highly valued and creative delivery partner, building a more sustainable world with our clients. To do this, our people are key, and this is where you can play a part. We are currently expanding our Architectural capability and are looking to hire a Senior Architectural Technologist to join the team.
- Degree qualified (Level 8).
- 5+ years’ experience within the industry. Strong design, technical and construction knowledge is essential.
- Strong interpersonal communication and coordination skills with the ability to work in multi-discipline teams
- A proactive approach with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Detailed knowledge of Irish building regulations.
- Experience in Revit is preferred.
This is a very exciting time to join the Architecture Team due to the number of large-scale projects we are leading. This team is responsible Irish and international projects. The Senior Architectural Technologist will be responsible for:
- Coordinating layouts and preparing tender & construction documentation for large-scale projects as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Detailing and specification of projects, complex cladding, modular cleanrooms, GMP environments, and highly serviced buildings. Proven track record in all work stages, including preparation of statutory applications, managing tender and construction documentation, and on-site delivery of projects.
- Managing delivery of BIM/Revit projects.
- Strong interpersonal communication and coordination skills.
- A High degree of proficiency in Revit/AutoCAD
- Flexible working arrangements, including a hybrid working policy
- An employee-owned share scheme. All employees have the opportunity to invest in the company, everyone contributing to the success of the company.
- Pension, bonus, educational assistance, and many other benefits.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pmgroup-global.com.