As our Senior Health Planner, you will play a key role in shaping the future of healthcare environments. Your experience and expertise will contribute to the creation of outstanding hospital projects, enhancing the quality of patient care and healthcare delivery.
- Apply your specialist knowledge to contribute to the planning, design, and delivery of health projects, effectively managing service project deliverables, programs, and deadlines.
- Provide training and mentoring to staff involved in healthcare projects.
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to develop client relationships within the health sector.
- Nurture a client-focused and collaborative design process within the studio, striving for design excellence.
Our current project embodies everything we stand for at Hassell. Quality design is at the core of everything we do, and this project is no exception. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to lead and innovate, create transformative healthcare spaces, and contribute to the betterment of healthcare design.
What Sets this Project Apart:
- Innovation: We are seeking innovative solutions, making this an excellent platform for someone who wants to extend themselves, embrace a challenge, and drive impactful design.
- Sustainability: Our project has a significant sustainability agenda, reflecting our commitment to creating environmentally responsible and efficient spaces.
- Public Infrastructure Impact: Our project has the potential to influence and impact public health infrastructure, making a real difference in the community.
- Complexity: This project is interesting and complex, offering a range of unique challenges and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Unique Cross-Border Service: It’s worth noting that this project is associated with the only cross-border health service in the nation, making it a unique and prestigious endeavour.
An accomplished Senior Health Planner with a strong experience gained in large or specialist architectural firms, you will have demonstrated experience in the design of contemporary healthcare facilities of all typologies and scale and extensive knowledge of the Australian health and building design requirements.
Your reputation and past involvement in planning and delivering exceptional projects in the Australian or global health sector will be instrumental in your ability to engage with clients while representing Hassell’s passion for design.
We are looking for someone who is well-rounded in both design and delivery including clinical planning and technical capability.
- Ideally, you hold a Bachelors or Master of Architecture.
- You have medium to advanced skills in Revit, especially when it comes to documenting health projects, dRofus is an asset.
We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions and representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds. Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing:
- Creative studio working environment
- Inter-studio transfer opportunities
- Development and training, including access to an online training programme
- Wellbeing benefits
- Flexible start and finish times, part time and job share arrangements
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
Hassell is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We demonstrate our commitment to reconciliation and cultural safety by fostering inclusive environments that value the cultural identities, perspectives, and practices of all individuals. We prioritise ensuring that everyone feels safe, included, and respected.
Our local studios serve as primary hubs for in-person connection and collaboration, and we offer flexible and hybrid work arrangements. Hassell encourages sustainable work hours and actively supports the holistic health and well-being of our people.
We’re a fast-paced and proactive practice, so we don’t wait until applications close to review them.
Submit your CV and professional portfolio.
Please note that we do not accept speculative candidates via agencies or third parties.
To apply for this job please visit ehzx.fa.ap1.oraclecloud.com.