You’ll be an integral part of the Hassell project team and act as the leading interface between the client and our team. As part of your role, you’ll be responsible for monitoring deliverables against the program, budget and external factors.
You’ll direct and supervise landscape architectural team, ensure adherence to QA standard recording and monitor compliance with contract documents. You’ll also have the opportunity to encourage critical thinking, diversity of ideas and opinions and find creative, value added approaches to problems and opportunities.
You will have an understanding of the specific components of medium to large-scale complex projects from concept design through to project delivery, and your natural strength in design and coordination will be evident in your portfolio at both a detailed and large urban scale.
Candidates with experience in successful public realm projects could be preferred.
You should also possess the following key skills and experience, and qualifications:
- Working at a level equivalent to 10+ years of proven industry experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree(or above) level qualification in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, or Urban Design.
- Excellent demonstrated industry knowledge, including a thorough understanding of local planning codes and processes.
- Thorough knowledge of master planning and feasibility studies with working knowledge of public domain plans.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills with experience dealing with clients and external organisations in a professional manner.
- Documentation skills and experience
- Professional presentation skills
- Registered as a Landscape Architect is preferred.
We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions and representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds. Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing:
- Creative studio working environment
- Inter-studio transfer opportunities
- Development and training, including access to an online training programme
- Wellbeing benefits
- Flexible start and finish times, part time and job share arrangements
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
Hassell is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We demonstrate our commitment to reconciliation and cultural safety by fostering inclusive environments that value the cultural identities, perspectives, and practices of all individuals. We prioritise ensuring that everyone feels safe, included, and respected.
Our local studios serve as primary hubs for in-person connection and collaboration, and we offer flexible and hybrid work arrangements. Hassell encourages sustainable work hours and actively supports the holistic health and well-being of our people.
We’re a fast-paced and proactive practice, so we don’t wait until applications close to review them.
Submit your CV and professional portfolio.
Please note that we do not accept speculative candidates via agencies or third parties.
To apply for this job please visit ehzx.fa.ap1.oraclecloud.com.