PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering, and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is one of energy, collaboration, and openness, and we provide opportunities to work on a variety of project types. PGAL is the ideal place to build a career and develop a comprehensive skill set in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership, and life.
We are currently seeking an experienced Design Technology Specialist with a specialization in Building Information Modeling (BIM) and an understanding of Computational Design (COM), Digital Fabrication (FAB), and Visualization (VIZ) to be part of our core Design Technology team. This role is essential in spearheading the implementation of our Design Technology Strategy across the firm. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a design firm, demonstrating expertise and leadership in the field of architecture with a focus on BIM and BIM Management on varying project scales.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or a related field from an accredited university.
- Proven track record in a significant BIM-focused leadership role within an architectural environment.
- Deep understanding and professional application of Autodesk Revit, including comprehensive knowledge of Revit project workflows, BIM360 / Autodesk Construction Cloud.
- History of collaborative project management involving model integration with multiple design teams and offices.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
- Serve as a dedicated member of the Design Technology team, contributing to the firm- wide implementation of our Design Technology Strategy.
- Specialize in BIM while possessing high level knowledge of Computational Design, Digital Fabrication, and Visualization.
- Provide substantial project support, working in concert with project teams to develop BIM implementation plans, establish startup methods, and formulate workflow strategies.
- Exhibit leadership in Revit/BIM model management and support for the firm’s diverse projects.
- Manage and curate Revit detail and family libraries, facilitating use across multiple projects.
- Formulate and enforce Revit standards and practices, ensuring consistency and quality across all projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Revit/BIM application issues.
- Conduct BIM application training sessions and support for the firm’s staff as needed.
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave, including holidays, PTO, and paid parental leave.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering in-house study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees, and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration, and creating change in communities nationwide, we want to hear from you.
PGAL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled
PGAL is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply for this job please visit pgal.clearcompany.com.