PGAL is a design firm specializing in civil engineering, architecture, and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative, and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership, and life.
- Strong MicroStation experience
- GEOPAK and Axiom software experience desirable
- Experience preparing drawings for TxDOT projects desirable
- Other desirable program experience include OpenRoads, InRoads, AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit and Civil 3D
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Prepare and detail design drawings for transportation and structural engineering projects (roadways, bridges, drainage, buildings) using MicroStation.
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays and PTO.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
PGAL is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
To apply for this job please visit pgal.clearcompany.com.