Website Matarozzi Pelsinger Builders
Matarozzi Pelsinger Builders is a premier Employee-Owned (ESOP) General Contractor working on high end residential projects in the SF Bay Area and our growing Jackson Hole Wyoming region. Our team is comprised of talented and dedicated construction professionals committed to delivering outstanding projects.
We are hiring an experienced Senior Project Manager (SPM) to join our team. This talented person will be responsible to co-lead, manage, and deliver construction projects. The SPM serves as a leader and advocate, working closely with Superintendents to establish project goals and track progress against those goals. The SPM is consistently communicating information, bringing issues to resolution through their technical knowledge, innovative problem-solving, and team collaboration.
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in high-end construction project management.
- A college degree is preferred but not required if industry-specific professional experience makes up for it.
- An architectural and/or Engineering degree is an absolute PLUS.
- Experience managing high-end residential projects from $5M to $40M.
- Understand and decipher legal contract language, code, and technical construction technologies.
- Proficiency with MS Office and MS Project or other similar scheduling software, including Smartsheet.
- Experience with Spectrum and Procore is a definite PLUS.
- Ability to read blueprints and understand technical documents.
- Highly organized, energetic, focused, and detail-oriented.
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude, dedicated to the success of the team.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Fast learner with the ability to learn new software with ease.
- Highly resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Poised and mature attitude, always remaining calm under pressure.
- Commitment to delivering excellence in customer service.
- RISK MANAGEMENT Accurately assess and mitigate risk through administering contract documents.
- RELATIONSHIPS Comfortably and professionally maintain constructive relationships throughout the project team; Foster an enthusiastic, creative, can-do attitude and share the responsibility for MPB and project goals.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT Ensure that project scope is completed on time and under budget; Key decisions and corresponding contract changes are clearly communicated and documented over the project lifetime.
- DOCUMENT CONTROL Maintain current contract documents through our software programs, create links and cross annotations as needed for Owner and Subcontractor change orders, addendums, RFI’s, submittals, and project information to maintain and communicate project status to the project team.
- Competitive base salary & attractive benefits package: health insurance, PTO, yearend bonuses, retirement plan, commuter benefits, and more!
- Opportunities for growth in a healthy and supportive environment with the backing of an established Employee-Owned (ESOP) company.
- Exciting, contemporary, and beautifully crafted projects.
- Beautiful, modern, dog-friendly office space located in SoMa with employer-provided gated parking near multiple dining options.
If you have what it takes and are looking to join an amazing team, please email us back with your resume, and let us know why you are the best candidate for this position. Don’t forget to include your pay expectations, start date availability, and contact information.
We are looking forward to hearing from YOU!
(No direct contact by recruiters, please.)
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.