Website Once–Future Office
We’re seeking exceptionally creative and motivated interns to participate in client and internal projects ranging from identity roll-outs to websites and environmental design work. Our mentorship-based internships are an opportunity to work closely with and learn from our design team while making impactful work. You’ll engage with projects in all phases, from concepts through production.
We accept applications throughout the year, but our internships are typically placed seasonally: summer, fall, and winter/spring. Application reviews begin in April, July, and November, respectively. We’re always on the lookout for talented designers!
- 2+ years of design education or equivalent experience.
- Eligible to work in the US.
- Strong typographic and form-making skills.
- Experience with front-end development or motion is a bonus, not a necessity.
- Fluent in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Figma, photography, and/or basic front-end development will be given preference.
- Conceptual thinker and skilled form-maker with an interest in systems who enjoys working across mediums.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Possess solid communication, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Curious, flexible, and positive.
- Wildly creative and enjoy a design challenge.
- Support our design team in projects from concept through production.
- Collaborate with team members to launch and deliver projects on schedule.
- Attend client and internal meetings.
- Work independently across mediums (print, digital, and environments).
- Interact, communicate, and present ideas in internal meetings.
- Hybrid in-person/remote at our studio in Brooklyn.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Internship). We apologize in advance that we can’t respond to all individual inquiries. Thanks for your understanding.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com