Website STORYN Studio for Architecture
STORYN Studio for Architecture is a nationally and internationally focused architectural practice that specializes in precise research and collaboration with clients to create unique spaces that tell a project’s story. STORYN works closely with clients in the design of our buildings and environments to deliver projects that meet the highest possible standards of excellence and that inspire and transform our local and international communities.
STORYN currently has a strong portfolio of work in the Southeast region, Europe, and the Caribbean, and as we continue to secure additional exciting projects throughout the US, we seek talented Mid-level Designers/Architects to join our Studio, located in St. Petersburg, FL or Miami, FL. The area of work will predominantly be with multi-family mixed-income housing projects. Additional areas of focus may include Hospitality, Master Planning, or Mixed-Use related projects.
- 3-7 years of experience
- Experience leading complex multi-family residential.
- Exceptional design skills with experience working on both small and large-scale projects
- Knowledge of construction industry legislation, practice, and procedures
- Working knowledge of all project work stages
- Excellent communication skills to work with internal and external clients
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to analyze and critically assess problems
- Imaginative and creative thinking skills and ability
- Registered or working toward architectural registration
- *Experience with Revit is required.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of complex, large-scale projects
- Manage all phases of multiple projects from concept design through construction administration
- Work within an agreed scope and deliver complete and timely work
- Demonstrate design and technical aptitude, with developing design and technical confidence
- Contribute to the generation and exploration of design and construction ideas, being aware of the balance of conceptual, aesthetic, and cost influences
- Develop design work in close cooperation with other members of the STORYN project team
- Assist the client, stakeholders, and authorities, in collaboration with Project Leads
- Be attentive to client feedback, issues, or potential problems and report any issues raised
If you have a passion for design and are interested in working in a creative and inspiring environment, we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter and CV clearly outlining your suitability for the role, as well as your portfolio as part of your application. All application material should be sent to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org