Website Dynia Architects
Dynia Architects was founded in 1993 with a clear mission – to elevate all aspects of the built environment to exceptional experiences through a process of rigorous design exploration that choreographs site and program into the making of meaningful architecture. We approach each project as an opportunity to create buildings and spaces inspired by nature, fueled by innovation, and engaged in the culture of place. Our inventive, modern designs connect interior space with landscape and our dynamic public spaces connect buildings with community.
Dynia Architects is currently seeking a Designer for our Jackson Hole office. Candidates should have 3+ years of experience and be comfortable working on single and multi-family residential projects from schematic design through construction administration.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 3+ years of post-graduate experience at a residential and commercial design firm.
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Technical documentation skills with strong design sensibility.
- Work on the design and production of high-end single-family and multi-family residential projects from concept to completion.
- Collaborate and coordinate with clients, consultants, and contractors while maintaining design intent.
- Verify code and zoning requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of the scope, schedule, budget, and status of all assigned projects.
- Assist in client presentations and ensure clear communication during all phases.
- Work with the design team to evaluate project details and design intent.
Dynia provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work at a design-focused office on a wide range of project types.
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com