BCV is opening positions for a Designer/Job Captain with 2-8 years of experience to join our firm in San Francisco or New York City. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and versatile designer, capable of supporting jobs from concept studies and presentations through technical execution. Fluency in Revit/AutoCAD and Adobe CC is required, and experience with residential and/or hospitality projects is highly regarded.
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture from an accredited college/university
- 2-8 years of architectural office experience
- Experience with residential and/or hospitality projects is highly regarded
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe CC is required
- SketchUp or other modeling/rendering experience preferred
Please include a cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format.
Click below to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, or national origin.
To apply for this job please visit bcvcareers.typeform.com.