Website OPEN OFFICE
OPEN OFFICE is seeking to hire a Designer Level II who will work as part of a team, assisting project leads in all aspects of a project, from design to construction administration. We are looking for an applicant who is self-motivated and interested in growing into a Project Architect position. Applicants must be well-organized and capable of communicating effectively. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. This is an LA office-based position, and applicants from the area are preferred.
OPEN OFFICE is a multifaceted design studio with a focus on the built environment. At our core is a highly experienced and nimble staff that brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to each project we tackle. Our portfolio includes a wide variety of project scales and types with a current emphasis on both high-end residential and mid-rise affordable housing.
- Accredited professional or graduate degree in architecture
- 3-5 years of office experience in all levels of design and documentation
- Revit and Auto Cad knowledge required
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketchup
- Knowledge of building construction types, systems, assemblies, and detailing a plus
- Knowledge of local building codes and jurisdictional requirements is a plus
- Organized and capable of handling multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Able to adapt to shifting schedules while meeting deadlines and maintaining project quality
- Effective communication skills
Please email your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com