Website Kelly & Stone Architects
We are eager to interview graduates of professional design programs who have relevant work experience in interior architecture or design:
- Steamboat Springs: minimum 2 to 5 years of experience
- Truckee: minimum 3 to 5 years of experience
You will work on custom residential and resort projects from kickoff to delivery, with significant opportunities for professional growth, development, and recognition.
You should be forward-thinking and energetic, exhibiting a commitment to excellence in architecture, interior design, and quality construction.
- Professional degree in interior architecture, interior design, or architecture.
- At least 2 years of experience in interior design, including some experience with high-end residential or resort projects. (3+ years required for Truckee.)
- Experience in all phases of design and documentation, including FF&E specifications and procurement.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an active studio environment.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines. • Proficient in ArchiCAD (preferred) or Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Verbal and visual presentation prowess, as well as organizational skills. • Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Employment requires current eligibility to work in the USA. Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the USA, including details regarding visa type and duration.
We offer competitive salaries and bonuses. Compensation is based on the level of experience and professional development. Our benefits program includes paid time off, health insurance, a ski pass, and matching IRA contributions. We offer support for licensure and professional accreditation.
Submit a digital copy of your resume and representative samples of your portfolio via email to email@example.com
Files should be in PDF format. Please label each document to include your name and date. Maximum attachment size is 10MB.
We review submissions on a weekly basis and contact applicants with whom we would like to move forward. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org