Vessel is designing, manufacturing, and developing the apartment buildings of the future in order to directly address America’s housing crisis and fulfill its mission to ensure that each person has an equal opportunity for an extraordinary life. Our patented system is beautiful, luxurious, sustainable, healthy, safe, and attainably priced.
We have one project completed and another about to open, with more than 20 in various stages of planning. We recently raised a Series A round from a leading venture capital firm and Lennar, the country’s largest homebuilder, to fund our national expansion.
We’ve developed a spectacular product, but it’s only a 1.0. We are looking for a visionary team-builder/leader to take Vessel to the next level.
- That you’re an inventor and creator
- That you’re well-trained and technically proficient, with a minimum of 10 years of experience as a practicing architect
- That you embrace cutting edge technologies and new methodologies
- That you share a deep commitment to Vessel’s mission
- That you live in NYC and are excited for an in-person role and the hard work it takes to disrupt an industry
- Conduct extensive research and user testing to identify pain points and opportunities for product improvement
- Establish design criteria
- Build a dream team of internal and external contributors
- Set schedules and manage a team of in-house designers/engineers and external consultants
- The chance to use your skills to tackle one of society’s greatest challenges
- The chance to move away from the endless merry-go-round of consulting architectural projects that often go nowhere
- The chance to achieve real financial independence through participation in Vessel’s stock option program
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.