Website Marmol Radziner
Marmol Radziner is a design-build practice established in 1989.
We offer a range of services, including architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and construction. Our multi-disciplinary and holistic approach delivers a cohesive design solution to our clients. It also provides our staff of seasoned professionals and young designers with the opportunity to be involved in a project from conception through construction. We are committed to creating site-specific, context-driven, and client-responsive projects.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Entry -Level Landscape Designer. We are looking for an enthusiastic designer who is interested in the design-build practice to join to our team. All applicants should be highly motivated, with experience in collaborative work, and have a detail oriented approach in their execution of tasks.
- A bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- 1-3 years minimum office experience in a collaborative design firm.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and hand sketching.
- The ability to work independently and to work collaboratively in a team.
- A highly organized and thorough approach to work.
- Excellent graphic skills, including digital and hand graphics.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to work on a team and under management of senior design staff.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Revit and 3D Max is a plus.
- Experience in construction documentation, details, and contract administration is a plus.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and work samples to Employment@marmol-radziner.com. No telephone calls, please. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing.
To apply for this job email your details to Employment@marmol-radziner.com