Website PM Group
Get started on an exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world-leading multi-discipline team.
PM Group is a leading International engineering, architecture, project, and construction management firm. With a network of offices in Europe, Asia, and the US and a multi-discipline team of 3,500 people, we deliver complex capital projects in the life sciences, food and beverages, mission critical/ICT, advanced manufacturing, energy, and environmental sectors. We are 100% employee-owned, so we work together to make our company successful.
- A Part 2 Degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in 3D Design software
- Excellent spatial awareness
- Good verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work in a vibrant multi-discipline design environment,
- Strong work ethic and the ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines,
- Flexibility to work both in the design office and on construction teams.
- Work within a multi Discipline design team
- Be part of a core Architectural team
- Coordination with other PM Group offices to clearly understand the scope of work, deliverables, schedule timelines, hour management, etc.
- Work with and be competent with a selection of software, including Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Sketchup, Enscape, etc.
- Work with senior Architects and Technologists and assist in producing Designs through all stages in accordance with project requirements, codes, specifications, and procedures.
An exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world-leading multi-discipline team. PM Group’s structured Graduate Programme will help you to reach your full potential. As a participant, you will have varied and diverse work experiences on office and site-based assignments. Our Graduate Programme includes on-the-job coaching, mentoring, formal learning modules, and support for professional status.
We offer a competitive salary with opportunities to travel and gain a variety of experiences.
It’s not all work. At PM Group, we work hard, but we make sure to have fun too!
Be part of the bigger picture and apply today.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pmgroup-global.com.