About LSM Studio LSM Studio is a boutique firm with offices in New York and Washington, DC. For over 33 years, our studio has been a leader in workplace design and offers a full spectrum of architectural and creative services to a global client base.
Job Description We are looking for a thoughtful and motivated Graphic Designer to work in-person in our NYC studio. Candidates for this position will be required to coordinate with firm leaders on the design of environmental graphics and architectural signage; branding concepts, social media content, marketing books, brochures, and other collateral materials. Candidates will design layouts and work on presentations for the LSM team and our clients. Candidates will be expected to collaborate with consultants; interface with clients; and engage with vendors. Experience with production design is a plus. This role will also require candidates to review work onsite as part of the construction administration process. Position will require travel to the DC office to collaborate with team and to facilitate projects.
Candidates should have:
- A BFA or MFA in Graphic Design
- A Minimum of 2 Years of well-rounded experience.
- Background in architectural design highly desired.
- The ability to track multiple projects and agility to work with multiple project teams.
- Professional communication skills and ability to interface with clients and studio leadership comfortably and confidently.
- Advanced aptitude in industry-standard software and creative software, including but not limited to:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
Not required but highly desired skills in industry-standard architectural design software, including but not limited to:
- BIM: Revit
- 2-D CAD Software
- 3-D Modeling and Rendering: Rhino, V-Ray
- Strong written and graphic communication skills.
- The willingness and ability to travel to facilitate projects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org