Website Studio Ma
Studio Ma seeks a proactive, creative, and detail-oriented Graphic Designer/Creative for its Phoenix office.
The Graphic Designer/Creative plays a vital role in our marketing team by creating the visual means and materials to cultivate and frame our firm’s values to prospective clients. The successful candidate will approach the role as complementary to our architectural and design team to develop engaging and refined content in a considered way with strong conceptual, visual, and graphic sensibilities. Much of the work is produced on deadline, with overlapping concurrent projects; therefore, the ability to be flexible, respond to feedback, and work in a collaborative team environment is necessary. The ideal candidate will have the ability and desire to create content-rich, graphically beautiful storytelling that differentiates Studio Ma in the marketplace.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in graphic design or another visual creative field
- Degree in graphic design or related field
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of internal staff and clients
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced proficiency in InDesign is a must. Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop preferred.
- Social Media, Email marketing, and WordPress experience preferred
- Multi-tasking, performing under tight deadlines, problem-solving, attention to detail, and organized
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational skills with the ability to work in a team-based environment
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality in dealing with a variety of clients, consultants, and vendors
- Personality Traits: Persistent, optimistic, service-oriented, can-do attitude, initiative, honest, and responsible
- Proposal and marketing material production for project pursuits
- Collaborate with the architectural team in preparing reports, material packages,
and presentations for project deliverables
- Visual storytelling through content, graphics, photography, and infographics
- Website and graphic design production to support the firm’s marketing
- Produce content for social media posts and email campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Director on proposal and collateral deadlines, as well as independently on project-specific initiatives
Studio Ma offers a best-in-class compensation and benefits package, including paid time off, health, disability, and 401(K) plans.
This is a full-time, in-office (in-person) position. Candidates must be U.S. citizens, and we cannot sponsor visas at this time.
Please submit a resume, portfolio, and cover letter demonstrating your enthusiasm and credentials for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Project Architect’ in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 8 MB. Responses without a cover letter will be discarded without review. No phone calls or visits, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com