Workshop/APD is an award-winning, multidisciplinary architecture and design firm. From dramatic penthouses and seaside retreats to luxury residential developments and groundbreaking hotels and restaurants, our projects are uniquely defined by a sense of place and purpose and a desire to ultimately enhance users’ experience through exceptional design. Our aesthetic is timelessly modern but site-specific, unbound by project type or a singular style. Our diverse and collaborative team of creative architects, interior designers, product designers and graphic designers leverage vast and highly varied experiences to solve complex design challenges, resulting in holistic spaces, products and experiences that are exceptionally beautiful and accessible.
We are currently seeking a full-time Hospitality Project Manager with 5-8 years’ experience in the Architecture/Interior Design industry with a particular emphasis on Hotel and Hospitality design (Residential design experience is a plus but not required). This position will lead projects, report to Design Directors, and manage Senior, Intermediate, and Junior Designers.
The candidate should have strong design and leadership experience on hospitality projects where he/she was involved in all phases of the design process and can demonstrate creative involvement. Candidates must have high level digital modelling and rendering skills. The ideal candidate would be a gifted designer who is organized and able to vision and manage all parts of a project.
- Professional Degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design and/or Architecture)
- Minimum of 5 years of hospitality design experience (should be able to showcase finished/built work)
- Computer modeling and rendering including proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Programs.
- Understanding of FFE Specification and coordination with purchasing agents
- 3-D Modeling and Renderings skills in Enscape, 3D Studio Max, Rhino, or Sketch-Up a plus.
- Design, Coordination & Management of hospitality projects from concept though construction administration and close out
- Involvement in all phases of design and documentation
- Interior Space Planning and overall Project Programming
- FF&E Design, Coordination and Specification
- Ability to lead a design team
- Excellent Communication skills including the ability to lead client facing presentations
- Strong Attention to Detail across all phases of a project
Workshop/APD offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, profit sharing 401(k) plan, short- and long-term disability, commuter benefits, IDP mentorship and ARE/AXP reimbursement, discretionary bonus, and personal time off (vacation, sick, holidays, and personal days). In addition, WAPD offers a comprehensive health and wellness program including discounts, education, prevention training, health coaching, and fitness classes, as well as in-office perks, including an employee lounge and rooftop, outdoor patio for lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, and office supplied food and beverages. Salary is commensurate with experience and available upon request.
We do not accept phone calls and/or office visits. For any assistance, please reach out email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.