Website Denton House Design Studio
Join the powerful combination of Areté Collective/Denton House Design Studio. As a valued team member of Areté Collective/Denton House, you are the most important asset in our commitment to reshaping people and places for the better. By joining Areté Collective/Denton House you’ll be working with an award- winning group of architecture, design, and development professionals, creating high-end hospitality, commercial and residential projects. Areté Collective draws upon the creative power of Denton House Studio. Denton House is a globally recognized planning, design, and architecture firm dedicated to transforming the human experience through the power of design. For more than 27 years, we’ve created innovative places that inspire wonder and connect communities.
As an Interior Design Drafter, you will play a crucial role in transforming creative interior design concepts into detailed, precise, and technically accurate drawings and plans. Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with interior designers and architects to produce design documentation that can be used for construction projects. This position requires a strong understanding of design principles, spatial awareness, and proficiency in REVIT and (CAD) software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or a related field.
- Proficiency AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, etc.
- Strong understanding of interior design principles and spatial planning.
- Knowledge of building codes, ADA and regulations related to interior design.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in drafting.
- Drafting and Drawing: Create detailed floor plans, elevations, sections, and details using primarily REVIT and occasionally CAD. Ensure accuracy and precision in all design documentation.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with interior designers, architects, and other team members to understand project requirements and design intent. Incorporate feedback and revisions into drawings as needed.
- Building Codes and Regulations: Stay up-to-date with building codes and regulations relevant to interior design projects. Ensure that all drawings and plans comply with these codes.
- 3D Modeling: Create 3D models and renderings to help clients and team members visualize the final design. Proficiency in 3D modeling software is a plus.
- Documentation: Prepare comprehensive design documentation packages, including construction drawings, schedules, and specifications.
- Communication: Effectively communicate design ideas and concepts to team members, contractors, and clients through clear drawings and diagrams.
- Quality Control: Review and check drawings and plans for accuracy and completeness. Identify and resolve any discrepancies or issues.
- Project Support: Assist in project management tasks, such as coordinating with suppliers, tracking project progress, and managing design revisions.
- Continuous Learning: Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and new design software to enhance skills and knowledge.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.