Website Denton House Design Studio
Working at Denton House, an Areté Collective company means working with A-list clients, large budgets, talented coworkers, and inspired leaders, all in the pursuit of excellence. With decades of globally recognized expertise in planning, landscape architecture, architecture, and design, Denton House has created signature looks worldwide. We seek sky-is-the-limits thinkers, problem solvers, and leaders who enjoy tackling challenges for our discerning clients who demand the best.
- Ability to work onsite at our Salt Lake City office periodically (at least 2 to 3 days a week)
- Rising 3rd year or 4th year in an Interior Design school or formal training program
- 3.0 GPA Minimum
- Knowledge of furniture periods and Architectural styles
- Some proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office Suite (with Revit and SketchUp knowledge a plus)
- Ability to perform various installation project requirements such as lifting and moving 50 lbs., standing for extended periods, using a ladder, and other physical duties
- Are reliable, motivated, and a self-starter (taking the initiative is critical in this role!)
- Perform well under pressure, and can juggle and prioritize multiple projects
- Are passionate about home décor and aware of current trends and innovations
- Are service-oriented, thorough, and organized
- Possess strong interpersonal and upward, lateral, and downward communications skills.
- Demonstrate creative abilities and applied problem-solving skills
- Are excited to learn about our business, services, and future growth opportunities
- Are a team player who enjoys working in a supportive environment
- Proven ability to self-manage and demonstrate a high level of professional maturity
Our Interns will report to design team leaders and are expected to assist with all phases of the design process, including presentation packages, follow-up on all specification orders, communication between vendors, and any other design-related activities.
- Maintain accurate file information, including dimensions and designs
- Assist in design presentation development
- Verify material selection, FF&E, pricing, and availability
- Provide interior design presentation support to senior design staff
For our full-time employees, we offer a choice of premier medical, dental, and vision plans are provided to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. A generous 401(k) plan enables you to grow your nest egg, and our many continuing education opportunities help you grow your knowledge. We provide a generous amount of paid time off, holidays, and personal days, and then we throw in an extra day or two just because! Additionally, it means a lot to us to be able to give back, and we do so through in-kind community donations, charitable sponsorships, and employee engagement programs.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.