An internship at Hassell helps you design and build your career. You’ll work on a wide variety of project scales and typologies, and you’ll work with people at every level.
Throughout your internship with Hassell, your work will focus on interior design but have exposure to our multidisciplinary way of working because the broader your experience, the better your ideas! You’ll make things you’ll still be talking about in 10 years, and you’ll make valuable professional connections.
This role is offered with flexible or part-time hours, and the contract duration is 3 months.
If you’re currently enrolled at a university or a recent graduate, you’re eligible for an internship placement. The only requirement is that you have completed or are completing a relevant degree and currently hold the right to work in Hong Kong.
If you’re currently enrolled at university, you’re eligible for our paid internship program. And preferably 5 days of work a week. Fluent in both Mandarin and English is a must.
Your application will need to include:
- An electronic version of your portfolio (max 10MB)
- Your CV outlining a minimum education (university/ institute, degree and year complete or anticipated completion date), nationality and languages spoken, and professional experience (company name and job title)
- You also need to include an assessment of your production skills and level of competency (Basic, Intermediate, or Advanced) in the following programs:
- Adobe Suite
- Grasshopper or Dynamo
- Physical model making
- Any other programs that would support your success in the program
Here’s our hiring process:
- Interviews will be conducted in person or via video
No agencies or third-party applications, please.
Hassell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit ehzx.fa.ap1.oraclecloud.com.