We are currently seeking a full-time, detail-oriented Architectural Interior Designer. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the field of Interior Design or Architecture. In addition, qualified applicants must have the ability to transfer verbal and written communication into the production of design presentations.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience at an Interior Design or Architectural firm.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the field of Interior Design or Architecture.
- Experience and proficiency with 3D rendering, SketchUp, Enscape, AutoCAD, & Adobe Suite are required.
- Skilled in color, material, and FF&E resources and selections.
- Interior Design project management experience is a plus.
- Experience preparing and presenting design concepts to clients.
- Experience in restaurant and hospitality design is a plus.
- Process and approve submittals of design samples from general contractors.
- Experience with Revit is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable participating in virtual and/or in-person meetings with clients and vendors.
- Assist in creating conceptual and schematic designs.
- Assist in preparing and presenting design presentations.
- Making material selections, vendor coordination, and specifications for clients.
- Prepare FF&E budgets and finish schedules.
- Meet with vendors to update the resource library and solicit quotes.
- Maintain and organize resource library.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director of Interior Design, Project Managers, Directors, or Principal.
- Work in-office four (4) days.
- Work remotely one (1) day each week; same day for all staff.
- The work environment is a requirement.
Competitive wages, complete benefits package, including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as opportunities for career growth.
Submit resume and portfolio with application; be prepared to submit salary requirements.
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.