Website Perron Roettinger
The role is for an Interior Designer to join the “Interiors” department of our studio, working closely with the Creative Director on developing design concepts from start to finish. This department focuses on everything involving interior and spatial design, with projects ranging from retail and residential spaces, restaurants, and offices to activated spaces, etc.
Direct Report: Creative Director & COO
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (Revit is a plus)
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Proficiency in 3D rendering programs such as SketchUp, Rhino, Cinema4D, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in interiors or architecture
- Strong verbal communication skills & graphic presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task across various projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Assisting in all areas of design: Ideation, Schematic Design, Design Development, including 3D visualizations, detailed drawings, and material specifications
- Assist in project coordination with architects, suppliers + fabricators, consultants, and other third parties
- Create + manage project documents, including, but not limited to project schedule, construction schedule, drawing packages, and specifications.
- Responsible for material sourcing, specifications, custom furniture design, and FF&E sourcing
- Tracking and ordering for multiple clients and projects
- Prepare comprehensive creative decks including mood boards, layouts, and renders
- Produce renderings for project communication and client presentations
- Keep clear and accessible records of all correspondence and meetings
- Assist in the management of the material library at the studio
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.