Website Denton House Design Studio
Join the powerful combination of Areté Collective/Denton House Design Studio. As a valued team member of Areté Collective/Denton House, you are the most important asset in our commitment to reshaping people and places for the better. By joining Areté Collective/Denton House you’ll be working with an award- winning group of architecture, design, and development professionals, creating high-end hospitality, commercial and residential projects. Areté Collective draws upon the creative power of Denton House Studio. Denton House is a globally recognized planning, design, and architecture firm dedicated to transforming the human experience through the power of design. For more than 27 years, we’ve created innovative places that inspire wonder and connect communities.
We embrace a philosophy that respects nature, sustainability, and culture. Our projects are designed not only to bring well-being and happiness to those who call it home, but equally to enrich and revitalize the environment and local communities.
- Minimum 4-year degree in Interior Design and NCIDQ license desired
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in luxury residential and/or hospitality
- Strong understanding of codes affecting design and documentation
- Proficient in Revit or CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of LEED or Well Building Standards is preferred but not required
Productive and Creative. You thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing your time well and can oversee multiple teams and projects simultaneously. You can pivot quickly when needed. You look for new opportunities and solutions for problems by looking beyond current practices and using innovative thinking.
Professional and Team Player: You effectively communicate with clients, vendors, and coworkers. Able to self-manage and demonstrate a high level of professional maturity when faced with challenging situations. You create a cooperative team atmosphere, listen to and value the opinions of others, help the team meet goals, support coworkers, and create a welcoming environment where creativity can flourish.
As an Interior Designer, you contribute to the success of our Thomas Ranch project. Thomas Ranch is a pioneering new 2,200 acre development for a new way of life in the beautifully wild Hill Country of Central Texas. You will work closely with the Senior Project Designer, Interior Design and The Thomas Ranch project team to ensure our interiors meet and exceed the high expectations of our discerning customers. Thomas Ranch will encompass multiple large residential and luxury hospitality projects.
- Collaborate with Senior Project Designer during all phases of the design process
- Perform Revit modeling and/or AutoCAD detailing
- Prepare and participate in client presentations
- Create and maintain relationships with vendors
- Source and select hard finishes/furniture/fabrics/accessories
- Request and review vendor quotes
- Create and follows a project budget
- Ensures proper change orders are placed as needed as to not exceed budget
- Review, approve, place, and track orders through DesignSmart
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends by seeking out educational opportunities
- Attend various client, vendor, software, company training, tradeshows, and meetings
- Works traditional hours, but is able to flex to weekends and nights during peak times
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.