Website ARCHITECTURE OUTFIT
Architecture Outfit is seeking talented, motivated architects and designers with 4+ years of experience to join our team in New York.
AO is an award-winning practice committed to realizing distinctive, high-quality, and sustainable architectural designs of many scales and types. Working in a friendly open studio, our creative and collaborative design process involves intensive investigation, visualization, and model making. We execute thorough construction documents and take a hands-on approach during construction.
The positions offer opportunities to contribute to the creation of new multi-family residential buildings in NYC and private homes outside of the city from conceptual design through construction completion. Candidates must have excellent design and technical skills, including proficiency in BIM, and the desire to engage in complex challenges and assume significant responsibilities.
- BArch or MArch degree
- 4+ years of proven project experience working in architecture offices
- An exceptional portfolio of student and professional work
- Proficient in BIM/Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience developing full sets of construction documents, including construction details
- Experience coordinating work of consultants including engineers, lighting designers, acousticians
- Familiarity with construction codes, zoning regulations, sustainable design, and building systems
- Modelling and rendering capabilities
- A commitment to design excellence and a desire to develop as a professional
- A flexible and proactive approach to teamwork
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively in the English language
- Well-organized, efficient work habits and professional demeanor
- US citizen, green card holder, or have work authorization for at least two years
- Support project manager on all aspects of design, documentation, coordination, and construction administration of new single-family homes and multi-family residential building projects
- Prepare and develop BIM model and technical documents
- Coordinate sub-consultant team and deliverables throughout all design phases
- Prepare presentation materials, including drawings, renderings, and animations
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits and professional development support are provided. Architecture Outfit is an equal-opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, student and professional work samples as PDF attachments (8MB max) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include “IA23_[your name]” in the subject line. No agencies or phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com