We are seeking talented, highly motivated Architects and Designers with 7+ years of experience to join our team in New York. You may be a great candidate if you enjoy working in a highly creative and focused studio environment and if you have previously contributed to the production and coordination of projects from design concept through completion of construction. The year ahead will have opportunities across several typologies and various scales, nationally and internationally.
- A professional degree in architecture or interior design from an accredited institution;
- 7 years of proven project experience;
- Ability to develop creative design concepts and translate them into effective collaborative documents;
- Ability to think critically, communicate clearly, and possess the potential to develop management skills;
- Intermediate knowledge of construction materials, finishes, and details;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong software skills; REVIT experience is a must;
- Agility and flexibility – must be a team player that can handle multiple tasks;
- A desire to work on all phases of a project through construction completion.
Please forward a cover letter describing why you’re qualified, your resume, and work examples denoting your role and responsibilities on each project (PDF format only, please).
Please reference “IA23” in the email subject line and send your submission to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org