Website Fogarty Finger
Fogarty Finger, an award-winning architecture firm, has rapidly become a major New York City design practice, with considerable experience delivering complete architecture and interior design packages for residential and commercial projects of every type and size.
We are seeking an Intermediate Architectural Designer with strong design skills to join our ground-up studio. Working with the project team, the right candidate would be responsible for taking ownership of significant aspects of multiple projects of various scales. This would include design and production as required throughout all phases of any particular project.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant post-graduate US experience
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited institution
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite; familiarity with Sketchup would be a plus
- Experience and comfort level in taking a significant role on projects from initial concept through construction administration
- Experience and ability to develop construction documents under the limited direction of senior staff while maintaining and improving the accuracy of a BIM model
- A working knowledge of architectural design details
- A working knowledge of applicable local codes
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with consultants, clients, and contractors, especially including construction administration experience and the ability to coordinate with all trades and consultants in the field
- Ability to multi-task and manage various assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work on short time frames and meet deadlines
- Strong design, communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive Salaries
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Career Development & Advancement
- 4 Weeks of Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Personal Accident Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- Licensure / Exam Fees Reimbursement
- Amber Book ARE Prep
- 1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume, and samples of work (both academic and professional). The file must be saved as: “yourname_ffa_intermediate.”
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Intermediate Architect_Ground Up”.
- File size must not exceed 5MB.
- Please, no phone calls or walk-ins.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com